Hiring Strategy During Recession times
Every Organization, Big or Small, needs to have a well defined Hiring Strategy. Whether, Internal or External, Hiring has to be in alignment with Company Vision & Goals which is further demarked within the Hiring & Technical Organizations. The Hiring Organization has to partner with all the stakeholders to ensure alignment with every organization's KPIs and evolving needs
Hirerer.com -SMARTLY BUILT for Small & Medium Business
HR Dedicated Platform, FREE Job Portal, Freelancers Opportunities, HR Training & Certifications, Rent-A-HR for immediate needs
THE CURRENT SCENARIO
In the Current Scenario, where companies are downsizing around the globe, it is imperative for HR teams to work dilligently considering they are always at the forefront of Hiring or downsizing playing the bad cops, and in such a situation, Be it streamlining hiring or implementing new systems, it has to be done with proper planning to avoid unforeseen challenges & mitigate risk.
In Good times, Most Hiring teams are struggling with both internal & external stakeholders due to their external hiring partners unable to get the right talent @right time as per the needs and urgency thus delaying which impacts Business, Projects & bottomline.
How to implement step-by-step Hiring Strategy / Process
1. Strategy - HR teams should analyze and review the current strategies including hiring, processes and vendors etc. to identify the areas of improvement. Once the areas of improvement are identified, they need to internally discuss with Stakeholders to get their buy-in to take it forward. In any strategy or improvement process, it is always Smart to target & Identify the low hanging fruits that can be accomplished within a short-span to begin and proceed, which will show quick progress & results, and that is what any Leadership team will be interested in.
2. Goals - Identify the goals, The team wants to achieve after the above exercise within the next quarter or 1-year and focus on that, Have a plan where in, Inputs are taken from various stakeholders to ensure the seriousness towards change, Be it Hiring, Process etc
3. Success - Define success criteria by talking to the team and key stakeholders. There should be weekly or fortnightly updates about the progress to ensure that the improvement plan is being implemented and the team is working towards the planned changes
4. Target - Once the team is confident about the new strategy or process, Identify a small POC and try implementing such changes, be it internal processes, Hiring, Interviewing, Orientation, or Vendor management
5. Identify Advocates - Identifying Advocates for the change is also equally important as they can make or break the project therefore identify who have good connect with Leadership and other teams, who can market or damage control, when needed.
Every Organization, Big or Small has to focus on their Hiring Strategy to ensure they are in a position to address growing demands or cutting down. Teaming with the RIGHT HIRING PARTNER like Hirerer.com, will ensure that you get the ROI, as we respond immediately, to your evolving needs by acting as your extended HR team
Note. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to iHRAssist.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content
2022 - 2023 All rights reserved by Hirerer.com